Gigs4five has been around since 2016, it’s one of the go-to platforms for graphic design, Animated Explainers, Video Ads & Commercials, Intro & Outro Videos, Social Media Videos., Music Videos, NFT Animation, Filmed Video Production, Videographers. Here are some Gigs4five recommendations to help you get the most out of your time there if you decide to give it a try:
- Avoid having several accounts:
One active account is permitted per user on Gigs4five, and any (caught) attempts to cheat this will result in the disabling of all associated accounts. In their Terms of Service, you may find additional information about this (in brief, it’s a measure for them to safeguard users against fraud and abuse). Because you cannot modify your Gigs4five username after registering, pick wisely.
- Save your preferred brand: Finding something on Gigs4five can occasionally feel like looking for a needle in a haystack. Additionally, you want to make sure you don’t forget about the correct service once you find it (or, as is sometimes the case, another intriguing service in your search for the perfect service). Create a new collection to store them to for later, exactly like you would on Pinterest, to prevent that.
- Speak with the vendor before making a purchase: The amazing feature of Gigs4five is that buyers and sellers can message one another before placing an order. Even if you’ve discovered the perfect gig that meets your needs, take your time before clicking the Order button. A contact button with a contact window will appear next to the seller’s profile, where you can briefly express your needs. This will give you the chance to see the seller’s response and get to know them a little better. You’ll be able to choose the winning seller more effectively if you receive various responses.
- Use a code phrase: Make sure to include a secret word in the project description when publishing a request and urge vendors to use it when submitting a bid. You might be shocked to learn that over 70% of the orders would be unsuccessful. This will enable you to exclude candidates who haven’t read the request at all and choose the most motivated ones. successful seller
- Dont leave negative reviews if they can’t be avoided:
Instead, send the vendor a message outlining your dissatisfaction with the outcome. Because sellers value customer reviews highly, it’s likely that they will offer to solve the problem for no additional cost. Before giving a seller a poor review, it is preferable to give them a chance to make repairs. Most vendors will understand this and make an effort to assist. Even if there is a slight delay, everyone benefits.
- Establish connections: My favorite Gigs4five tip is this one. Don’t hunt for another vendor if you’ve already used Gigs4five and found one that performed a decent job. Be considerate and continue to work with the individual who initially assisted you. If not, you might just be wasting your time. Ask the seller to recommend someone if they are too busy or unable to complete the task. You know, it’s kind of like how things go in real life.